RECREATIONAL PROGRAM WINTER 2013 – Ages 18 and over
When: Monday Evenings – January 7, 2013 until March 25, 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
* Please arrive 5-10 minutes in advance of session so we can start on time.
Where: Sherwood Forest Recreation Center, 5155 Fairview Street East, Burlington (east of Appleby Line)
What: Pickup format games
Registration for Winter session
- Space is limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
- By mail – send in Registration Form and Player Information Form and fees to address on bottom of form. Please e-mail email@example.com to advise that registration has been mailed and your spot will be reserved. Form and fees must be received prior to January 7 in order to retain the guaranteed space.
- Interac (email) money transfer, the signed registration form may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In person, Monday January 7, 2013, at Sherwood Forest Park Gym
- After January 7, 2013, e-mail email@example.com for availability.
What to wear/ bring:
- What to bring – Shin guards, mouthguard (will not be allowed in gym without one) and stick*.
*For new participants, sticks will be available for your use, and information on equipment purchase will be distributed.
- What to wear - T-shirt, shorts/ pants, socks and gym shoes
- Program Fees – $44.00 plus;
- Mandatory FHO/FHC annual fee – Born before Jan 1, 1995 – $68.00
For membership year Sep. 1, 2012 – Aug. 31, 2013. Online registration/payment is preferred. Pay online at www.fieldhockeyontario.com
(Members from last year must login to renew membership) Note: Those who registered for Fall 2012 do not need to register FHO for Winter 2013