The Halton Field Hockey Club is the largest field hockey club in Ontario. In 2012 we fielded over 400 players in recreational leagues – a record number for us! We look to maintain or increase those numbers in 2013.
Our programs are focused on girls and women, with leagues for youth under 14, juniors up to age 18 and women 18+.
What is Zero Tolerance/ Rzone?
An operating procedure that identifies a code of conduct which applies to community recreation and cultural centres, facilities, parks and programs. The procedure enforces a set of expectations around violence, vandalism and inappropriate behaviour for participants and the general public.
Respect for Yourself; Respect for Others; and Responsibility for your Actions to improve the safety, appearance and environment of our community.
- Please arrive on time for practices and games. A commitment must be given to your team for both games and practices.
- Please notify your team contact or coach if you are unable to attend a game or practice.
- Players and parents are expected to assist in the preparation of the playing field and the setup/ removal of nets.
- Please clean up and properly dispose of all your garbage after games and practices.
- Players and parents are expected to show respect at all times for coaches, officials, fellow players, spectators and the field or facility.
- For all games, umpires’ calls are final and may not be questioned. Breaking this rule may result in suspension.
- All persons have the right to be safe and to feel safe while attending practices and games.