2013 Outdoor Youth Recreational League (Under 14 on Jan 1, 2013)
This introductory program for girls not yet in high school is now in its 11th year!
Practices consisting of skill development and games are held on Saturday mornings in May and June, played at an Oakville or Burlington location (subject to final field booking).
No games will be played on long weekends.
- Players are divided into age-appropriate groupings.
- All participants receive a team shirt and socks. Players provide their own shorts.
- Shin pads and mouth guards are mandatory and are players’ responsibility. Sticks are to be purchased by players.
How to Register:
- Download and print both the Youth Registration and HFHC Player Info Form.
- By mail (post by March 31) – send in Registration Form and Player Information Form and fees to address on bottom of form. Please e-mail email@example.com to advise that registration has been mailed and your spot will be reserved. Registrations submitted after March 31 deadline are subject to a $10 late fee. Acceptance of late registrations is subject to space availability.
- Interac (email) money transfer, the signed registration form may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Youth Fees||ages 6-8||ages 9-13|
- Mandatory FHO/FHC fees cover membership year September 1, 2012 – August 31, 2013. Online registration/payment is preferred. Pay online at www.fieldhockeyontario.com (Members from last year must login to renew membership)
Note: Those who registered for Fall 2012 or Winter 2013 Indoor programs do not need to register FHO for Outdoor 2013.
Please contact Andrea Wright if you have any questions at email@example.com