Wednesday, August 26, 2020 7-9pm via Zoom (details have been emailed to the membership)
We invite you to join us for our Annual General Meeting on August 26. Your input and contributions are so very important to the continual growth, development, and success of our Club, and we encourage you to come and have your say.
*Note* Due to the extenuating circumstances of this past Spring/Summer season, we will be extending voting rights to those who registered for a program that was eventually canceled, with the exception of the Adult Co-ed pick-up program.
- Call to Order
- Approval of the minutes from 2019
- Review and approval of bylaw revisions
- Directors’ reports
- Election of Directors
- Appointment of auditors
- Other business:
The following Board positions are up for election:
Director, Youth Programs
Director, Junior Programs
Director, Competitive Programs
Director at Large (2 positions)
Descriptions of each of the roles can be found here. If you or someone you know is interested in being considered for any of these positions, please complete this form by AUGUST 10, 2020.
If you are unable to attend, please complete the proxy form and send it to our Secretary, Patricia Lamont, to have your vote counted
Last night was the official end to our 2018/2019 year, our Annual General Meeting. A great turnout of parents and players from across all our programs led to some great discussions and ideas of how we as a club can continue our forward growth momentum. Some highlights included:
- Election of board members:
- Sara Restani, President
- Patricia Lamont, Secretary
- Nathalie Poupart, Director, Senior Programs
- Jonine McGregor, Director-at-Large
- Brandon Jolly, Director-at-Large
- Our club reached a milestone this year with over 500 active players of all ages
- Thoughtful discussions on how we can accommodate the growth we want with the resources at our disposal, including coaches, umpires, and facilities
- Consensus that our goals – building the membership among youth and adult players, expanding to include men and boys, and pushing our competitive program even further – are the right ones for us
The Board is energized and ready to keep moving ahead with growing this incredible sport of ours in the Halton community. Who’s with us?