Halton Field Hockey Club – Ontario’s largest Field Hockey Club
The Halton Field Hockey Club has been operating since the early 1970’s. It originated as the Oakville Ladies Field Hockey Club and changed its name during the 1980’s to better reflect the actual membership of the group.
The Club is a member of Field Hockey Ontario and Field Hockey Canada, is incorporated as a Not-For-Profit Corporation under the Ontario Ministry of Government Services and is operated under the authority of a volunteer Board elected Directors.
Be a leader in the sport community, representing field hockey in the region of Halton.
Halton Field Hockey Club is a not-for profit organization, dedicated to the promotion and development of our sport by:
- providing recreational and competitive programs for children and adults
- pursuing high calibre opportunities for elite players
- fostering the growth of coaches, officials and volunteers
- operating under the guiding principles of FHO/ FHC regulations
- active lifestyle
- personal excellence
- transparency and accountability
- and fun!
President: Sara Restani
Treasurer: Jonine MacGregor
Secretary: Patricia Lamont
Competitive Programs: Marijn Boland
Senior League Director: Nathalie Poupart
Junior League Director: Jessica Sibley
Youth League Director: Michelle Greenway
Director-at-Large: Drew Gulyas
Director-at-Large: Tara Sutherland