Registration for Spring/Summer Outdoor Recreation programs is open, and available through our Member Portal. New members: sign-up to create your profile and stay up-to-date on all our programming.
2017 HFHC Leagues
HFHC league fees cover the cost of Halton field rentals, umpires and uniforms. FHO/ FHC insurance fees are not included.
Youth – April 22 to mid-July
- U10 House League – $85 ($110 after March 1)
- Open to girls and boys born after January 1, 2007
- Practices and Games played on Saturdays, 8:30 – 9:30 am at Hayden SS
- U12 House League – $140 ($165 after March 1)
- Open to girls and boys born between January 1, 2005 and December 31, 2006
- Tuesday evening games (field locations in Oakville and Milton TBA) and Saturday practice, 8:30 – 10:00 am at Norton
- U14 House League – Tuesdays (game) and Saturdays (practice) – $140 ($165 after March 1)
- Open to girls born between January 1, 2003 and December 31, 2004
- Tuesday evening games (field locations in Oakville and Milton TBA) and Saturday practice, 10:00 – 11:30 am at Norton
Junior – Mondays & Wednesdays – April 22 to mid-July
- House league for girls born between January 1, 1999 to December 31, 2002
- Field locations in Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Georgetown
- $170 ($195 after March 1)
Senior – Thursday nights – April 27-mid-August
- Field locations in Oakville, Burlington and Milton
- Ladies 18+ yrs – $150 ($175 after March 1)
- Tryouts to be held in March. Check our competitive program page for details and to sign up.
- Note: if you plan to try out for one of our competitive teams, please do not register for house league until rosters have been selected. We will honour early bird pricing for those players not selected and wish to play house league.
All programs played on turf fields around Halton Region. Schedules and fields to be determined once registration closes.
Registration closes March 31st!
The new season kicks off April 22rd at Norton Community Park. Check back for details.
Registration with Field Hockey Ontario and Field Hockey Canada is mandatory for all members.
FHO/FHC Fee covers membership year September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017. This registration must be completed online at www.fieldhockeyontario.com before you attend your first Club program date.
We are currently accepting applications for coaches and volunteers for our Youth and Junior programs. Please register through the Member Portal and complete the volunteer application form. We will be offering Community and Competition level coaching courses in early spring.
Sponsorship for our leagues and teams is also available. Details can be found on our website
We can’t wait to see everyone out this Spring!