Registration for Spring/Summer Outdoor Recreation programs open January 15, 2016, and will be available through our new Member Portal – sign-up to create your profile and stay up-to-date on all our programming.
2016 HFHC league fees – Early Bird pricing in effect until March 1
HFHC league fees cover the cost of Halton field rentals, umpires and uniforms. FHO/ FHC insurance fees are not included.
Age as of January 1, 2016:
Youth – Saturday mornings
- Co-ed 6-7yrs – $85 ($110 after March 1st)
- Co-ed 8-9yrs – $85 ($110 after March 1st)
- Girls 10-11yrs – $105 ($130 after March 1st)
- Girls 12-13yrs – $105 ($130 after March 1st)
Junior – Monday & Wednesday nights
- Girls 14-17yrs – $165 ($190 after March 1st)
Senior – Thursday nights
- Ladies 18+ yrs – $145 ($170 after March 1st)
Registration with Field Hockey Ontario and Field Hockey Canada is mandatory for all members.
FHO/FHC Fee covers membership year September 1, 2015 – August 31, 2016. This registration must be completed online at www.fieldhockeyontario.com before you attend your first Club program date.
We will also be offering two in-person registration days:
- Monday February 15th at Sixteen Mile Sports Complex in Oakville, 10am-1pm
- Monday February 22nd at Sherwood Forest Community Gymnasium in Burlington, 7-9pm
The new season kicks off April 23rd at Norton Community Park. Check back for details.
If you are interested in coaching, volunteering, or sponsoring with our leagues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or indicate on your Member profile.
We can’t wait to see everyone out this Spring!