WHEN: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 – 6:30 to 9 pm
WHERE: Haber Community Centre, Community Room 1
3040 Tim Dobbie Dr, Burlington, ON L7M 0M4
WHO: All members (players, coaches, associates, etc.) of the Halton Field Hockey Club and parents/guardians of U18 players. For players under 18 years of age, voting rights are held by the parent who signed the registration form for the player.
Note: If unable to attend, please complete and sign the 2014/15 Proxy Form, and send with an attendee, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA/ ITEMS OF BUSINESS
1. Minutes from 2014 AGM – View Minutes from 2014 AGM September 8, 2014
2. Business arising from minutes (if any)
3. Director Reports, including financial statement
4. Election of Directors – The following positions are up for election at this meeting.
*Interested parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to get involved in the Club as a member of the Board of Directors. Please contact a member of the current Board of Directors (listed below) for further information.
- President (2 year term)
- Secretary (2 year term)
- Director – Youth Programs (ages 6 – 13), 1 year term
- Director – Senior Programs (ages 18+), 2 year term
Director-at-Large – 2 positions, 2 year term
Director-at-Large – 1 position, 1 year term
Click here to view job descriptions for these roles.
6. Appointment of Auditor(s)
7. Feed-back from the members
8. Other business