WHEN: Monday September 8, 2014, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
WHERE: Haber Recreation Centre, 3040 Tim Dobbie Dr, Burlington, ON L7M 0M4
Check sign in foyer for Room assignment.
WHO: All members (players, coaches, associates, etc.) of the Halton Field Hockey Club and parents/guardians of U18 players. For players under 18 years of age, voting rights are held by the parent who signed the registration form for the player.
Note: If unable to attend, please complete and sign the 2013-2014 Proxy Form, and send with an attendee, or e-mail to email@example.com
AGENDA/ ITEMS OF BUSINESS
1. Minutes from 2013 AGM – View Minutes – AGM August 28, 2013.pdf
2. Business arising from minutes (if any)
3. Director Reports, including financial statement
4. Bylaw amendments
5. Election of Directors – The following positions are up for election at this meeting.
*Interested parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to get involved in the Club as a member of the Board of Directors. Please contact a member of the current Board of Directors (listed below) for further information.
- Treasurer (2 year term)
- Director – Junior Programs (ages 14 – 17), 2 year term
- Director – Youth Programs (ages 6 – 13), 2 year term
- Director – Marketing and Promotion, 2 year term. (If Bylaw amendments are passed as proposed this will become Director – Competitive Programs)
- Note: If Bylaw amendments are passed as proposed there will be an additional two (2) Directors-at-Large positions open for election. Ideally one of these positions would take responsibility for the Club Indoor Hockey programs.
6. Appointment of Auditor(s)
7. Feed-back from the members
8. Other business